Q: What is a Interval in Music ?
A: An interval is usually described as the distance between two notes.
let’s see some example of Intervals.
If you have read above definition of a music interval (the distance between two notes) you’ll notice that intervals can be considered as the elemental building blocks of chords and scales. In this way, you will notice that music intervals are very important in determining if a chord or scale sounds like a particular music style: jazz, blues, classical, Arabic, Spanish, Indian, or really any other style.
So how does this work?
In chords: The distance between the notes used in a chord, that is… the music Intervals that will be combined to create a particular chord… will define the chord’s Sound.
In scales: Similarly, the distance used between each note of a scale, that is… the music Intervals that will be combined to create a particular scale…will also define the scale’s Sound. OK, so these definitions are indeed interesting and we can see that intervals are really Important to understand chords and scales.
- Get Your Away In The Deep Forest Sheet Music With Note Names
- Get Your Aura Lee Sheet Music With Note Names
- Get Your Au Clair De La Lune Sheet Music For Piano Along With Notes
- Get Your a Tisket a Tasket Sheet Music for Piano Along With Notes
- Get Your Beethoven Fur Elise Sheet Music For Piano Along With Notes